We are looking for driven Licensed Loan Officers to join our team in Irvine, located just minutes from The Spectrum. Loan Officers receive a large number of calls per day from our dedicated CSR team and various lead partners. Our employees are our most important asset. To demonstrate our commitment to them, we promote a collaborative work environment unlike anything known in the mortgage industry.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer comprehensive benefits to help our employees manage their personal lives and plan for the future. Simply put, we are able to attract and retain the best talent.
Our Loan Officers build rapport, analyze financial situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet our client’s goals. Our customers experience is our primary focus and our Loan Officers are required to have best in class customer service skills.
What you will do:
- Consult with exclusive clients directly from our lead base on loan options that are best suited for their needs; clearly present benefits and options.
- Promote the best customer experience throughout the loan application process.
- Utilize our robust technology to multitask and manage a large pipeline
What you will need:
- Proven successful consumer lending sales experience (minimum 2 years), working with Conforming, FHA and VA products.
- Proficient computer skills including Encompass (LOS) and Velocify (CRM)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills (Bi-lingual fluency, a plus).
- Must have strong sales and closing techniques.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility.
- Strong problem solving ability with multiple systems and scenarios.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills
- Competitive and Driven
- Student Mentality
- Active listening skills
- NMLS SAFE ACT compliant, holding 5 or more active state licenses
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in the mortgage or other sales environment
- Desire to improve your craft (professional training, development affiliations, clubs, etc)
- Take a consultative sales approach, vs pressure sales
- Highly motivated
- Driven attitude
- Problem solver/Guideline proficiency
- Ability to close in complex markets
- Great internal customer service